Clara Cow Cosplay Cup Romanian Preliminaries
We are happy to inform everyone that Otaku Festival is among the partner events for Clara Cow’s Cosplay Cup. What is CCCC? Well, an awesome cosplay contest hosted and organized by the no less awesome Dutch convention Animecon, in the beautiful city of The Hague. This cosplay competition is addressed to groups made of two cosplayers, and the finalists from nine countries will compete for the grand prize, on the stage of World Forum, at Animecon.
And what is the novelty of CCCC? The very relaxed atmosphere and also the focus on the “PLAY” part of cosplay rather than mostly on the costume.
Otaku Festival 2015 will host the first round of Romanian preliminaries during the group competition of the cosplay contest. Our winning team will travel to the Netherlands for the finals, hosted by Animecon 2015. Of course, the plane fare will be entirely covered by us, and furthermore, our team will be accommodated at a four stars hotel in The Hague, right near the convention venue.
The participation at the preliminary round for Clara Cow’s Cosplay Cup at Otaku Festival is optional – you can either check this option, or leave it unchecked in the submission form for the group competition.
Rules for the Preliminaries
- The participating groups must be formed of two persons each.
- While the costume is still a very important aspect, the performance aspect will weigh 60% of the total score, while the remaining 40% goes to the costume.
- The total performance time must not exceed 3 (three) minutes.
- When submitting the application form, the participants must know for sure if they will be able to travel to The Hague during June 12-14 2015.
The Big Prize
The big prize, for which nine teams from nine countries will compete in The Netherlands, is comprised of a trip to Japan for the winning team, expenses entirely covered, in November 2015. Good luck to all those who will win the qualifiers in all the participating countries!
In order to find out more details about Clara Cow Cosplay Cup, check the official website of the competition and make sure you won’t miss their own set of rules!